The EaP GREEN Programme works at both the regional and national level. It is primarily targeted at government authorities and the private sector in EaP countries. Various branches of the government are involved in its activities: ministries of environment, ministries of finance and economy, other line ministries, and national statistics offices. The NGO community is also consulted in the implementation.
The EaP GREEN Steering Committee (SC) was established in April 2013. It consists of a management group composed of staff members from the participating four international organisations (OECD, UNEP, UNECE and UNIDO), a representative of the European Union and the National Focal Points (NFPs) nominated by Ministries of the Environment and of the Economy from the six countries of implementation (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine). Members of the SC meet annually.
Upcoming meeting – save the date:
Recent and past meetings:
- 10-11 February 2016: Fifth Steering Committee meeting in Kyiv, Ukraine
- 18 June 2015: Fourth Steering Committee meeting in Chisinau, Moldova
- 8 October 2014: Third Steering Committee meeting in Minsk, Belarus
- 16-17 September 2013: Second Steering Committee meeting in Tbilisi, Georgia
- 26 April 2013: First Steering Committee meeting in Berlin, Germany