5th Meeting of the EaP GREEN Steering Committee
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Regional, Ukraine (all)
Held in Brussels, Belgium, the key objectives of the 5th Steering Committee meeting were to:
- Review progress since the previous Steering Committee held in June 2015 and progress towards reaching the objectives of the EaP GREEN project;
- Discuss the results of the EaP GREEN Result Oriented Monitoring carried out by an independent consultant for the European Union;
- Discuss and agree on specific activities that will be carried out under the three Components of the EaP GREEN until the end of the project in December 2016;
- Identify key outputs of the project, including country and regional activities, and the means for their dissemination.
Presentations were provided under the following Meeting Agenda items:
- Result-Oriented Monitoring of the EaP GREEN project (ROM)
- Progress in the project implementation since the last Steering Committee (June 2015): outputs and results achieved at the regional level
- Countries' presentations on progress made, lessons learnt and plans for 2016
- Review of progress and next actions on communications and visibility
- Key final outputs of the project, including country and regional activities
The Summary Record outlining the conclusions and key findings of the meeting is now available.